Diagnosed anal fissure, advised Asidrop-D, L -Cin OZ, Etosys, Syndol, Anobliss. Is it correct line of treatment ?

Hi I am AAAA , I have been passing through very painful conditions for last five days, when consulted surgeon came to know that it is about annul fissure what i am suffering with. Anyways he prescribed me some medicines like, Asidrop-D tab, L -Cin OZ tab Etosys tab Syndol tab Anobliss ointment. Pls let me know whether this line of treatment is correct or i should consult any body else. He has assured me that it would get ok upon completion this dose. if not then i want to know the further stage of action and if its Surgery than wat would be rough expense for it????
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012