Diagnosed alopecia. On Minoxidil, retina and proscar. No relief. Advice

HI Dr... I am 40 years ol. only child I had a problem which cropped up 10 years a go... that I was loosing hair on my head... density was getting lesser & hair was getting thinner, so I consulted many dermotologists and general phisicians as well... no one could say anything correct, so when i came to Sydney to educate my self as a social worker, i consulted a specialist, Dr.Dilony, he cut a 2 cm sample from top of my scalp and sent it to the lab to test, it revealed I have slight alophesia... but he gace me proscar or prohesia, i did not take it after an other year i wen to my GP in Sydney discussed the matter showed my biopsy report and he gave me Minoxidil mixed with 0.5% retina mixed and proscar halfa tablet every other day.. but still not geting the density back...Dr.. can you please help me to come out of this problem. I am bonny from Sydney. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013