Diagnosed allergy, sinusitis and deviated nasal septum. Took medication. Having sore throat, hoarse voice

Hello Doc, a month ago it began with a sore throat, it improved and came again , then 15 days later I had nasal congestion . I was diagnosed to have allergy and sinusitis and deviated nasal septum . Although I never had such a situation brefore, and nothing so serious as this cold that I had recently. I am on montelukast sodium tabs and doxycycline and neksium tabs. My nasal congestion is gone. but My throat is yellow and sore and my voice is horse and raspy and wheezing,. please help. WHat it could be.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012