Diagnosed acne. Prescribed Advantan in Belobaza. Can it be used on acne patient?

Hi, I was at dermatologist office today. My diagnosis is ACNE COMEDONICA ET PAPULOPUSTULOSA FACIEI ET DORSI. They gave me this therapy: first 5 days Advantan in Belobaza (Belobaza is ambifile cream, parafin oil, white vaseline...). After that i should use Dr. Wolff AcneAttack 1xday at night, La Roche Posay Effaclar H in the morning. I should also start taking Hiramicin caps 100 mg 1xday after i finish first five days. I read on the internet that Advantan should not be used if a pacient has acne. I am not sure if i should use it or maybe Advantan mixed in Belobaza is safe. The recipe for Advantane, hard to read so there could be a misspell, is Rp./Advantan cr. Belobaza aa ad 15,0 M.D.S. Izvana 2x. Thank you for the reply.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012