Diagnosed UTI, bleeding, tiredness, cramps. Are these periods or is it pregnancy?

Hi, i was diagnosed with a uti last weds n started the meds the same night. On friday when i had went to the bathroom i had slight bleeding , nothing saturday and then happened sun up intil now. Not heavy enough to be period . Period is due on 12th but this has never happened. There could also be change of preg, also i feel like crap and constantly tired.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
The symptoms that you have described could be due to pregnancy if your periods are also overdue. This can be ruled out after a pregnancy test.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,