Diagnosed UTI. Prescribed Nexpro-40, Oricitral. Pain reduced. Itching in urethra. Possible reason?

Hello doctor, I m a 24 year old male. I got up one morning, ten days ago with a major urge to urinate. It was slightly painful , and the pain increased at the end of the urination . I have never had sex. I went to the doctor, a general physician, who said it was UTI . He gave me NEXPRO-40, ORICITRAL, and and offlin O or something that sounds similar, I have very little or usually np pian now..but there is itching in the Urethra . What could this be, doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013