Diagnosed TB in chest, got positive for Mantoux test. Taking medications. Any side effects?

I was diagonised for T.B in chest after got positive test of Mantoux test (PPD)I am taking R-cinex 600 daily in empty stomach ,followed byBandon 40 and Pantacid 40 with breakast and Pyzine 1750mg with combutol 1400mg with lunch for the last 1month and fifteen days.What are the side effects of these drugs which I am taking and what are the precautions that I have further to take. Further for how much time I have to be on drugs
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013