Diagnosed Strep throat, took rocephin and steroid shot. Developed sore gums, sores on lips. Side effects ?

My wife went to the doctor and was diagnosed with Strep Throat . The doc gave her a shot of rocephin and a shot of steroid along with a presciption for amoxicilin . She was feeling really bad a few days later and went back and the dr said that she would need to switch antibiotics. She got another shot of rocephin and a steroid and was put on a new antibiotic (cephadril?). She has since developed sore gums and sores on her lips. Could these be related to the medication?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012