Diagnosed Rosacea due to redness across cheeks and nose area with occasional small pimples, watery eyes, fatigued. Is it Lupus ?

Hi just wondering whether i should be tested for Lupus . I have recently (around 9wks ago) been diagnosed with Rosacea due to a redness across my cheeks and nose area with occassional small like pimples , which my doctor gave me a gel for and I seem to be able to maintain it using this, tea tree fash wash and medi honey but at times it flares up. I have extremely scratchy eyes daily like there is sand in them and at times they are very watery. I am excessively tired and wake up feeling like I need more sleep and feel like I am sweaty like a mild temperature often. Around 10 wks ago I had a very sore ulcer in my nose and had lost my voice with a virus. Where the nose ulcer was now feels sensitive. At time I get pains in my elbow joints like tennis elbow also which a doc said was tennis elbow. In the last year I have experienced extreme stress due to a daughter being in a serious vehicle accident and felt completely adrenaline shot after three months of running on adrenaline to get me through the day and then later in the year I changed jobs which turned out to be very stressful for the first 3 months. This has reduced alittle in the last month but hasn t gone away. I just don t feel well and dont want to sound like a hypocondriac and make out it to be in my head. Also I feel quiet fague at times often missing things to be done at work like my concentration is not good. I feel like going back to my local GP and telling her I just don t feel well but have no reason why. I have been feeling this way for around 5mths. Your thoughts would be good as I have read Lupus is hard to detect. My GP said she would have tested for Lupus if it wasn t for the occassion small like pimples. I aslo get very itch behind my ears and neck area.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013