Diagnosed Rheumatic fever, given Neurorubin, Diclofenac. Knees pain even after treatment. Could be typhoid ?

hello, our houseworker is ill, first she was presenting with knee-pain (both knees). the doctor told her she has rheumatic fever and gave her neurorubin and diclofenac . the pain decreased but as soon as the treatment was over (14 days) she had the same pain again. the doctor did an x-ray and saw liquid in her knees, he then treated her with antibiotics and painkiller. the pain has decreased but now she feels very weak, has dizziness , headache and low appetite. they did some blood work. results: Widal co (?) 1/80 and TH (?) 1/80, i cant read it very well because its hand written. they say she MIGHT have typhoid fever , but she has only the above mentionned symptoms, no fever and no gastric symptoms at all. her WBC is 5.43, HGB 12.6, EO 0.13 which all seems in the normal range for me (although HGB a little low?) her BP is 130/80, she s a bit overweight. any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013