Diagnosed Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis, vitamin D deficiency, joint pain. On prednisone. Is it lupus or fibromyalgia?

I am a 59 yr old female who was diagnosed with RRMS 22years ago. I have had 2 bad "attacks" leaving me in a wheelchair for several months, but am now quite mobile. over the past 9 months I have been suffering with horrific joint & skin pain, I am so stiff that I can't make a fist. I also have a vitamin D deficiency. the only way to get rid of the pain is to take 50mg prednisone daily for a few days, during which time my joints are more supple & usable, although still tender at best. Could it possibly be Lupus ? My doctor has mentioned PMR & Fibromyalgia as possibilities, but having read up on both Lupus & Vit D deficiency, I feel that Lupus seems to fit my symptoms better
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013