Diagnosed Parkison Disease. Pain due to muscle stiffness, causing fatigue. Treatment modification required?

I haveben diagnosed to suffer from from Parkinson Disease since almost 5 years I am currently on Syndopa CR 125 (Levo + Carbi) 1 - 1 - 1/2 - 1/2 during the day, with night ttime dose of Syndopa CR 250. I also take Pacitane 1-1 and Rasalect 1 in morning.Earlier I was on other drugs lie Ropinirole , Amantadine , and Pramiprexole but these were not tolerated well. Syndopa has been started since last 3 months only. My current main problem is pain due to PD all over in the muscles of the body due to rigidity in the chest, back, neck, legs, ankle, and shoulder region. The pain in quite seve re incapacitating me to o carry on my activities and causing fatigue. I do physio everyday.but have no improvement in pain. Additionally I suffer from severe restless leg syndrome . since yesterday I have bilateral ankle edema . Pl could you advise if treatment modifications are required. I am extremely active as a healthcare professional myself and would like to remain so. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012