Diagnosed Parkinson. On Syndopa plus. Improvement in muscular movements, having side effects. Should I stop medication?

Hello!Doc my mother aged 72 was diagonised with Parkinsons in the first week of Jan 2013 and since then has been on the drug Syndopa plus.But have been observing that though her muscular movements have improved only slightly there have been adverse side effects like constant constipation ,a feeling of fullness even on having the lightest of the meals,hallucinations,dreaming with wide open eyes . Should the medication be stopped in consultation with our family physician.Your valuable guidance will be helpful in thgis regards
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013