Diagnosed PCOS, trying to conceive, no periods for two years. Loose weight, try clomid

i have been diagnosed with PCOS , after trying for our 2nd child for 2 years i havent ovulated or had a period in 2 years. my last depo injection was jan 2011 and have been using ovulation sticks daily and it has been negetive for ovulation. my doc put me on pervera to have a withdrawl bleed which lasted 10 days and that has been my only bleed since jan 2011. i have had a scan and all my blood work done and my husband sperm tests have come back normal so my gp has finally refered me to my gyno 24th of this month im wanting to try clomid but my doctor said because of my weight gain he doesnt think the gyno will give it to me. i have joined weight watchers as recommended by my gp and have records from weight watchers to show my weight loss will the gyno take this into consideration and consider me for clomid?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013