Diagnosed PCOS. Trying to conceive. Advised Becosules, vit c, metformin. Feeling dizzy. Side effects?

I was recently diagonised with PCOS . My hormone levels are normal. I don t have any symptoms but through scanning it was confirmed. I want to get pregnant (I had a miscarriage due to an accident before). Doctor adviced me to take the following medicines - Becosules, vit c( both once in the afternoon) & Metformin 850mg (once at night - specifically for PCOS, dosage will be increased after 5 days). My only side effect is dizziness . I don t knw whether it is due to Metoformin or Becosules. I am also concerned about PCOS ,as i am worried that further medication would affect my health. plz advice. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013