Diagnosed Osteoporosis. Severe knee pain due to loss of synovial fluid. Solution?

my mother is suffering from knee pain (very high).now she is unable to stand for fifteen minutes and cannot climb down or up some 10 steps.she went to a doctor. doctor made all the tests and concluded that she had a loss of synovial fluid . is there any way to regenerate that fluid or any artificial ways of injecting it.If there is any artificial one will it be helpful and are there any side effects with that.And also in the reports it was concluded that she also had osteoporosis is there any way to increase the calcium content of bones and cure osteoporosis. I couldn t see her like that.Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013