Diagnosed Melasma. Hyper pigmentation, acquired ochronosis, itching of face and scalp. Any complete cure ?

Dear doctor, Though I have other health problems, I would request you to pl. diagnose my skin problem. The skin specialists in India have told me the name of my disease is Melasma , hyper pigmentation, and acquired ochronosis . Itching of face and scalp is really troubling meMy veruccas on the face (Dermatosis papulosa nigra) have been cauterized for the second time. I am not getting a complete cure. I used medicines Allegra , HH sone cream . This cream contains steroid and one doctor told me not to use it for a long period. Is there any medicine which can be used regularly? Is this skin problem curable completely? I take medicines for hypertension, cholestrol, and uric acid problems and also for BPH. But, the skin problem is disturbing me and I request a reply from you Sir.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013