Diagnosed MVP, COPD, asthma, bilateral leg heaviness, murmurs heard in echo. Could this be related to heart ?

diagnose MVP 1996 with regurgitation,last echo3-4yrs ago was good d/c betablocker after diagnose asthma in 2005,mild copd , 54 yrs old. 3-4 wks ago had bronchitis ,abx,40mg/day prednisone d/t sob,after 1 wk increase sob so increase to 60mg/day,after 8 days sob with minimal activity md request go to e.r.had cxr,ekg,labs-bmp etc, sats 86-96%, chest ct with contrast , several changes,chaplain albuterol not working at home also,duonebs better,diagnostics wnl,sent home,sob no better,he ,up to 120-130 with activity and mow bilateral leg heaviness,no edema,think could be my heart now,but md s not note murmur when assessed.think need echo?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013