Diagnosed MRCC. Kidney removed. Cancer can spread to brain, lung, lymph nodes? What now?

My dad is 60, he was diagnosed w/ stage 4 mrcc. He had one of his kidneys out in 09 due to renal cancer. It was thought to be a surgical cure, now he the cancer has spread to his brain, lung , and lymph nodes. He had one of the tumors removed form his brain 2 weeks ago. Sense then, he has started having seizers due to the remaining tumor which has grown and is inoperable. Today he was informed that he also has pneumonia . He is supposed to be fitted for his radiation mask tomorrow. My question is, with having pneumonia, will they continue with the treatment plan?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012