Diagnosed IBS, diarrhea, constipation. On gluten free diet. help?

I have medically diagnosed IBS and have had it for many years. I m trying Colofac but find that my IBS has gone from diarrhoea every few days to diarrhoea/constipation. I ve been on a strict gluten free diet for many years after having a colonoscopy and gastroscoopy which showed the colon to be clear. I had a hydrogen breath test for gluten & at first things were better but now I don t know what I should be taking. My doctor is sick of me calling her and has asked me to come and see her on Monday. I think she ll say to go back to the gastroentrologist which I don t feel up to doing as I m so weak.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013