Diagnosed Hepatitis C by using needles. Undergone methadone treatment. Feeling weak, appetite loss, WBC high. Reason?

hi i was diagnosed with hepititus c a few years ago from using needles. i have been tested a couple times sense and it was undetectable. i relapsed a year ago but didnt use needles. i got on a methadone treatmetent program 7 months ago. it helped with my addiction but i started to get server headachesand it eventaully went away. i started a new job 4 months ago and its night shift. resently i have been feeling weak,confused,dissy,no appitite,wait loss and dehidration. i have no insurance so i cant see a normal doctor. i went to the er and they did blood work and nothing came back wrong,all they said is to drink more water and get off the methadone. i do drink plenty of water. i read that you can feel if your liver is enlarged by pressing down under your ribs. i did this and i cant really feel anything but when i do this there is a slight pain. my question is do you think its the hep c or the methadone. and also when i started the methadone program they did blood work and my liver was fine but my white blood cells are up. i also had a tooth infected at the time of the test. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013