Diagnosed FMF. Taking colchicine. Had genetic tests. How far are they true?

MY Greetings to you my lady Isabelle I want to ask about FMF as I made Amyloid A ( SAA) and the result was 41 and the doctor diagnose it as FMF as I suffer most of this disease After that I m taking Colchicine but I don t take it regularly . Years passed and I made the same Amyloid plus Kidney functions and the result of kidney shows that the kidney was affected by FMF after years passed another doctor made PCR FMF and the result was Negative and he told me it s not FMF may be it s Colon What I know that the Genetic tests aren t advanced enough to test for every gene mutation that s linked to familial Mediterranean fever , so there is a possibility of false-negative results. For this reason, doctors typically don t use genetic tests as the sole method of diagnosing familial Mediterranean I suffer againg from symptoms of FMF and really i noticed something when i took Colchicine imported not a local the there is somewhat improvement in my disease but not i m confused most of the doctors diganose my case said that it s FMF but this doctor said the opossite and not i don t take the colchicine and i m afraid from the amyloid affect my kidney, stomach or my heart Waht I can do now ,really I want your help Kind Regards, Mohammad Mosly
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013