Diagnosed DDD, pain in hip, lower back, muscles tight, numbness in leg. Concerned?

X-ray shows L4 25% out of alignment to left, and L5 25% out of alignment forward. (Dignosed as Adolescent Spondiolosthesis) in 2010. Now, L5 is cocked at a 45 deg. angle with the bottom-back lower corner digging into the top of S1. There is nothing between L5 and S1. Diagnosed as 25% Grade I and DDD-Severe. Hip pain, lower back pain severe on left and right side of spine , middle back muscles tight, and just in the last 3 days, numbness in left leg and foot , and left hand, with left foot causing me to trip periodically. X-ray on 2/29 and MRI today. Seeing my Orth Surg on Monday. Concerned at age 65
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013