Diagnosed Chronic Sinusitis, have facial pressure, head pressure, headaches and tight and blocked ears. What to do ?

Hi there I have been to an ENT specialist as my GP advised me to because she believed that I had Chronic Sinusitis . I had facial pressure as well as head pressure, headaches and tight ears. The ENT specialist checked me and said that my sinuses are extremely clear and that it definitely was not sinusitis. He did say that I am biting down on my jaw at night due to stress as well as I have a huge tension knot in my upper neck which causes headaches around my temples when I lay on them. But my ears are still feeling blocked like when you driving over a pass and then I yawn or swallow and it unblocks again but my ears feel wet as well and if I place my finger in my ear, fluid is on my finger. Please help. I m flying tomorrow.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013