Diagnosed CHF, heart stopped, gave CPR. Came off sedation, responding. Will she be able to recover?

My aunt was diagnoses with CHF a few months ago. On Thrusday her heart stopped ,shortly after my cousin began to give her CPR , she was then taken to the hospital and they induced a coma . I would say she was seadated two days, now they have taken her off secdation yesterday morning, today would be the second day. She is not talking but she responds to sound and touch. She is also rolling her eyes. Can she come all the way back and if so,how long?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013