Diagnosed BV, positive foe gonorrhea. Done PAP test. Suggest?

Background: I am a 25 yrs old healthy female. I have been in a monogamous relationship for the past five years and for the past five years I have been going to the same clinic where I get my PAPs, birth control , and any testing done. So, here s my story.. On Dec 19,2012 I had a routine PAP smear/ STD testing done. The PAP was normal but i was diagnosed with BV, they gave me antibiotics , they gave me antibiotics for treatment and my STD test was negative for all STDs found threw a urine sample. I go back to the same clinic Feb 27,2013 for another cycle of birth control pills and took a pregnancy test because i was a few days late with my period. that came back negative and before i left they asked if i would give consent to a STD test, the nurse explained STDs are very common in my age bracket, so they recommend testing. I, of course said yes. I get a call Mar 4,2013 form the clinic that i have tested positive for gonorrhea . I was very confused and automatically thought it was a mistake but she assured me this was no mistake and the results are 99% accurate. I asked to be retested and she suggested to make a appt for my partner and i to get treated and talk to them about retesting at the time of the appt, I agreed. Later that day I go in for my appt and I ask the nurse to be retested, she said I wouldn t be able to because of ins. purposes but she explained that my partner will be asked to leave a urine sample before he undergoes treatment for the STD and she assured me that his would be positive also. She explained, gonorrhea is a highly contagious disease and without a doubt he would have it too. The rest of the appt was for of a counseling session on how to stay strong and leave a cheater as I am sure was their protocol. My partner left a urine sample and was treated that same day and i am sure had the same counseling as I. After waiting a couple days on Mar 7,2013 he got his results, they were NEGATIVE?! he was questioning the results of course and they made him a appt to come in and speak with a health professional. At that appt he was told that he could ve still been in the early stages of the STD (which were explained to be around 2weeks) to where the test didn t pick the bacteria up in his urine sample? Another possibility is that he could be immune? I too have spoke to a health professional and she says that the false positive rate for gonorrhea is at 20% so i could ve very well had a false reading, also that men are highly contaigious to gonorreha so if i had it he defnetly would too. After, a few moments of thought i realized that the health professional s explanation of him being in the early stages did not stand at all. The dates don t match. If I tested positive Feb27, that would mean I would ve already had it in my system for 2weeks and he would ve been infected in the same time frame as I since we would have intercourse on the regular. Now, we are on day 5 of this awful ordeal where I am the one being blamed. I literally now feel like I am fighting for the life I have worked the past 5yrs to build. There is no doubt in my mind that he is faithful to me and I know in my heart I have been faithful to him. Please any explanations, statics, or experiences that will give meaning to this horrible situation will help. Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013