Diagnosd with 6 cm gallstone. I got sick with body ache and mucles ache

Please type your 40 yrs of age 5 4 120lbs 2007 diagnose of having a gallstone size 6cm. i want to know how big is that 6cm? thank you! I was diagnose of having a gallstone since 2007 sizes 6cm. But i have no idea how big is it, rigth now i am taking my medication named nexuim 40mg i take this if the pain attacking me. i was so worried if i was at risk coz this past few months and weeks i got sick with body ache and mucles ache, vomiting after i eat, dizziness a bit,and sometimes back pain at my rigth, bloating and burping most of the time. my urine have smell.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011