Diagnised with a blood clot in brain. Taking clopivas, Trivolib, Trajenta. Noticed bleeding from toe. Suggest

Can you tell me the side effects of taking Trivolib 1.I am just in process of analysing the medicines taken by my mom who is a Dybetes Type 2 patient.She is taking diabetes medicines for the last 20 years.She was on Metformin tablets for 10 years.10 years back she expressed symptons of stroke and she was diagnised with a blood clot in brain since then she is taking Clopivas 75mg aspirin.Since she is having severe gastritis problem she is put on clopivas 75mg plain ie clopidrogel and bisulphate tablets.She is taking these medicines for the last 10 years.Her intake of medicines are1.Clopivas-75mg once daily,Trivolib 1-once daily,Trajenta 5mg-once daily,Thyronorm-.25mg once daily,Diatol D-once,D500 Cal-once and omez at bed time.NOW since last night we observed unusual bleeding from her toe nail of her left leg.The nail was discoloured-blue black for the last 6 month.Can you therefore Doctor advise me what could be the reason for it.There is no injury or pain experienced.My email id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013