Diabetis in the range 375-400. Prescribed Mclazide, Zomelis, new Triclazone. Right treatment?

HELLO DOCTORS, i AM A 15 YEARS OLD DIABETIC PATIENT, I WAS TAKING CETAPIN p 15 MG 1TABLET AFTER dINNER, AZULIX 2 mF IN THE MORNING AND PPG.3 MG IN THE AFTERNOON BEFORE LUNCH, FOR LAST 5 YEARS AND MY NORMAL POST LUNCH REPORTS WERE AROUND 250-350., NOW SINCE LAST 1 MONT IT SHOOTED TO 375-400 SO MY DOCTOR HAVE SUGGESTED TO TAKE MCLAZIDE M 1 TABLETS, ZOMELIS 50MG 1 TAB IN AFTERNOON AND mCLAZIDE M AND NEW TRICLAZONE 80 AFTER DINNER. iS IT RIGHT PRECRIPTION, PLS sUGGEST AND GUIDE THE BEST?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013