Diabetic,hole detected in heart,high urinal infection since a month ,vomiting,gastric,ESR test result high

I am 60 yrs old female in India. I am diabetic and have heart problem (a small hole detected) for which I am taking medicine. I have been suffering from high urinal infection around a month ago. I was admitted to the hospital after that. I was having vomitting tendency and gas problem (Doctor s gave me 15 day course of rabeprazole and some antibiotic ). But my vomitting tendency is not going although the urinal infection is gone somewhat. I showed the doctor 3 days back and he gave me ESR test and says it is bit high and may be I have some infection left. Could you please tell me why my vomitting tendency is not going. Is there is anything to worry about? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012