Diabetic, working out, walking, taking medications. Fasting sugar level not going down. How to control sugar levels?

From 2001 I am diabetic I am doing work out in morning i walk half hour. after that i go gym for one hour, at night i play badminton & taking all prescription and eating sugar less food and tea my sugar level is not going down fasting is 217 & p.p is 334 tab i was taking Glizid M before eating food from long time BUT NOW doctor have changed TRIGLUCRED FORTE 7.5 3 TIMES IN A DAY and ISTAMET(50+500) 1 in a day. i have got a check up of Glycated hemoglobin(HBa1C) - 10.4% please !! suggest me what should i do to make my sugar in control.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012