Diabetic woman taking Glycomate, Glucomate, Galvasmet, Atocor, Telsartan. Is it safe to start on Nutrilite Glucose Health & Protein Powder?

My mother(age: 48 years) has been a diabetes patient from 2006. She had undergone full check up at Apollo Hospital,Chennai in 2010 and she was prescribed 1. Glycomate GP1(1 tab/day), 2. Glucomate GP2(1 tab/day), 3. Galvasmet 50/500(2 tabs/day) for diabetes control and 1. Atocor 10(1 tab/day), 2. Telsartan H80(1 tab/day). At present her blood sugar level is : Fasting Blood Sugar(180) & Post-Prangeal(273). She is now eager to start Nutrilite Glucose Health & Protein Powder. Will it be okay for her to start these with the current set of medicines? please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013