Diabetic with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, breast cancer. On ramipril. Something wrong with kidneys?

hi im type 2 diabetic with high blood pressure and also high colestrol also had breast cancer twice, my doctor has put me on ramipril but phoned yesterday evening to say stop taking it straight away because my blood test came back and he said there was something wrong with my kidneys and to drink plenty of water and to have another blood test done in two days time and then to see him again when blood test results come back,what do you think,regards.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013