Diabetic with blood pressure problem. Taking amlong -a and obemit gx1. Reason for losing weight?

i m[57yrs old] diabetic,with having blood pressure problem,my weight is 90 kg/ht 162 cms,taking amlong -a tab for high b.p control,and obemit gx1 for sugar control,recently i have lost 5 kg weight in about last three months with observing diet control,and now morning blood sugar is 75,and after break fast is 150,and iwish to reduce another6 kg in coming 3months,should i go to change my medicines,i play everyday half an hour badminton+walk for 30min/day
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012