Diabetic, weak legs, limping. Hereditary motor sensory neuropathy. How much will treatment cost?

my son is His 32 years old He is diabetic His condition started some three years ago when we noticed that his limping he has been to various doctors and had test done no one here can pin point exactly what is the problem month ago he went for scans and the neurologist thinks its Hereditary Motor Sensory Neuropathy his legs are very weak and he really battles to walk he always needs support for eg when shopping he needs the trolley to push for support if his walking he uses the walking stick. Very sad as his a young man and we as parents really cannot see him going through this difficulty. How long will his treatment last I will accompany him to India and if you can shed some light on the cost anticipated for a case like this one just approximate. Do you have accommodation for me while his doing the treatment in your hospital? Look forward to hearing from you soon. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012