Diabetic, vertigo. Had CABG, creatinine level abnormal. Help?

My age is 63yrs, height 5 feet 4 inches and weight is 57kg. I am diabetic I had CABG in Nov 2011 recent creatinine is 1.52 done on 12/03 /13. On 12th march had CBC test in which abnormality in WBC was shown in Macropoly with hypersegmented nuclear lobes,otherwise report was normal. Renal profile except creatinine was normal. Lipid profile was also normal. Sugar fasting 109 post lunch on 16/03/2013 187. last evening had a vertigo and went to see the doctor , the pressure was 200/80 . Doctor prescribed Sucrafil and pressure tablet Stamlo 5 (Amlodipine ip 5mg ).ECG tests were normal when done last evening.Now on medication for the following tablets : 1) telma 40mg. Daily 1 tab in the morning 2 ) ecosprine 150 ---- Daily 1 tab after lunch 3) Crestor 10mg ( Rosuvastatin Tablets) --- daily 1 tab after lunch Please advice on the above mentioned problem. Awaiting your response asap.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013