Diabetic, vaccinated, had a dog bite on thumb, bleeding. Dog suffering from pirus. Chances of infection ?

My dog is vaccinated with anti rabies injunction. I am a diabetic patient. Last time when he bite me, I have taken the anti rabies injunction about two months ago and completed the course at Government Hospital. My son, daughter were also vaccinated with anti rabies. The dog is about four months kid at that time when he bite first time, then he was not vaccinated. After vaccinated with anti rabbies, he again bite me, my children. We have only taken the TT Injunction. Today again he bite me on my right thumb and blood came, He also bite my daughter on her right fist. Now, he is suffering with viral Infection called pirus (heavy vomiting ,loose motions, loss of energy and not eating and drinking any thing). since last 7 days and treatment is going on. Is there any complications to me about rabies or any type. He is also biting my family members. We are all have taken the anti rabies vaccination . Please guide me, what I can do? I need fee answer.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012