Diabetic, using insulin. Taking iscoversyl along with adalat XL. Sugar dropping low, fatigue, dizziness. Side effects?

My husband is a diabetic. He is using insulin . He was prescribed adalat XL 30mg once a day by our previous family doctor. Now that he has retired, our new family physician, a younger one, prescribed an additional medication for his hig blood pressure together with adalat xl. It iscoversyl 2mg. He is taking this medication for 2 weeks now. Eversince he took this medication, his blood sugar sometimes dropped so low, 4 or 5. And he is experiencing fatique and dizziness .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013