Diabetic, underwent prostate surgery, had minor stroke, blood sugar level reduced. Suggest?

Dear doctor, My father is 84 year old, diabetic, underwent prostate surgery. He is currently taking Clopivas, Amlokind and Tabi. He had an episode of minor stroke symptoms two years back. That time the Neurosurgeon prescribed Clopivas, and Strocit to continue but after surgery he stoped strocit. Since one week, he is not able to remember things to do properly, for eg. he urinates at the corner of the room instead of in toilet somes time he does remember. Two days back, a GP did his blood test and seen the sugar level came down. Could you please suggest the medications he should be continued. I would appreciate your quick reply.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013