Diabetic, taking nebicard, amcard. Normal BP. Having leg pain. Can it be due any heart problem?

I am 63.I am on losartan50 in the morn and nebicard 5*amcard 5 in the night,i am recent diabetic and on glicipage 250 2timesMy HBAC is5.1. I take nutrients lcarnatine 250mg,coq103omg, ivit tab 1 perday.vitc 1000mg,mege3caps 1 perday,Flax powder 1TS and enough fruits. Ian on regular very slow jog 20 min aday and walk 40 minutes aday. Please comment in the enclosed report Ilift 3kg dumbbee 50 times,syryanamaskar 50times and leg wt lift 3kgs 30 times. My wt is 63-65 kgs.Recently i found that i am fatiguing fast mylegs pain and iam not ablle to pump up enrgy while walking and finding little out of balance and head groggy.My bp is ok 130/90-85. Pulse is 55-60 normal for me.But the change is my pulse missed one or two occsionally which was never before,.My doubt is have i damaged my heart muscle by overactivity.cai i reverse the condition.what is your diognosis and remedy for the cnodition.I have mid night insomnia
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013