Diabetic, taking Daipride, tgs medicine, still have high pps, high tgl, chest pain, taking oats for lunch. Worrisome?

Dear sir I have diabeties from last 3 years, i am talking Daipride 2 mg, my age is 31 years, Last week blood sample i have given PPS is come 238, But HB1Ac is 6.2, i done colostrol check alos TGL Is 284, i am taking tablet for reduse tgl, but last one week i have got chest pain , Please let me is thare any problem, or i can reduce the TGL with dait, from last one week i am taking oats for morning meal. please advise loka
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012