Diabetic, sugar levels not under control inspite of a good diet. Can I ask a doctor to check on the medicine advised ?

Hello Doctor, My mother(age-47) has got diabetic since 5yrs but was under control (she was using these drugs during 5yrs:Glycinorm 30 and janumet50/500 and Glycinorm 40) . since 6months her sugar lvls are not under control though she is maintaining good diet(during this 5months she was kept on Glizid MOD for 2months before dinner and later on Glizid M for 1month before dinner,after realizing that her sugar levels are not getting controlled doctor adviced her to take twice daily but found no result). Right now her sugar levels are 160- fasting and 253- post meal. Her BP is under control but got palpitations yesterday when she saw other doctor then she was suggested to take the following medicines Trivolib (twice ) crestor10g (after dinner) eritel ch 40 placidia(She is slightly anxious sometime but since childhood she is like that. so, is this drug really needed?) tayo 60k(she got vitamin D-9.9, sodium Serum-133. She has taken this for 1week and later once in 15days for about 3month) Does she need Ecosprin? Can you suggest/comment on the above medicines please. Her sugar levels has to be under controle to under go myomectromy(she got bulky uterus with fibroids ) Thanking You,
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012