Diabetic, sugar level high. Any relation with smoking? Not getting good erection. How to enjoy good sex?

I use to watch your program in TV channels reg. the sex. iam 50 yrs old i have diabetic for about 8 yrs due to this my sugar level vary from 160 to 190 mg/dl PPBS,is there any relation between smoking and diabetic. iam doing exercise regularly still finding difficult to maintain the sugar level to 110 to 140 mg/dl due to this my erection is not stiff. Kindly give me your advice so that i can have good sex.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013