Diabetic, suffering from urinary tract infections, need medicine dosage details. Can i ask a doctor online?

Respected Sir,

My mother has been bedridden from 2010 till today, and id diagnosed with diabetes -- her sugar levels have normalesed. but she has been suffering from urinary tract infections, and is prescribed the doses --
NIFTRAN ( 100 mg)
CRANPAC BD (twice daily)
SOLITEN ( 10 mg) after dinner
But still her problem hasnt been solved, and today the doctor administered AMIKACIN Injection, to which she is sensitive to. I, therefore, kindly request to your good stead, to help me in this regard. Kindly furnisn me with the timings, the dose to be taken of, etc......
Thanking you.
E- mail address -- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013