Diabetic suffering from cellulitis. History of heart problems. Concerned

Yes, Please. I have just been notified that my brother has cellulitis. He is 77 years old and is in a nursing facility.It is servere enough that he has been hospitalized. I live in Bellevue Mebraska. He is in Natchitoches Louisana. He is blind, deaf, and has many health problens including diabeties. he is confined to a wheel chair. He also has heart problems. We have been very concerned due to the lack of care he has been gettingj.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013