Diabetic, suffering from anal fissures, pain, losing lot of blood. Foods to be avoided?

my mom who is 46 yrs old is suffering from anal fissures or pile (not sure) and it is getting painful for her every day. She has been losing a lot of blood as well. We consulted a doctor recently and he said that there is some kind of wound that needs to be healed before they examine whether the problem is piles or fissures. I wanted to know about the kinds of food she is not supposed to eat and drink. And as an additional detail I would like to inform you that she is a diabetic and has got some issues with her blood pressure and she weighs more than 100 kgs.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013