Diabetic, suffered pancreatitis, shoulder pain. ECG suggest RBBB. What does it mean?

I am a diabetic and suffered pancreatitis in Dec 2012. I am still not fully recovered as the pancreas is still inplammed with peri pancreatic collections. I was having left shoulder and left elbow pain in muscles for last two weeks and consulted a physician who did ECG. The ECG suggest RBBB . What does it mean and what could be coorelation with pancreatitis. My earlier ECG done during hospitalisation because of pancreatitis was normal and the ECG done in 2009 was also normal.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013