Diabetic, stopped insulin due to side effects, on Tripride. Feeling nervous. Is sugar level down ?

Hello Doctor, I am Mrs.AAAA. Sometime ago I had diabetic problem. I was on insulin for about two months. Then due to side effects I stopped. I am on diet and now taking the tablet Tripride 1 in the morning and half tablet in the night. My sugar level as on 16-9-2012 was 76 fasting and 101 post prandial. I continue to take the above tablets as per doctors instruction. This morning I felt somekind of nervousness . I feel my sugar level might have come down. What do I do? Should I continue to take medicine?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012