Diabetic, stopped Tradjenta, seem to be allergic to carbs. Is it due to stopping Tradjenta?

I seem to be allergic to almost all carbs after having taken and being taken of Tradjenta. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 6 months ago. I took the med for a month but was able to control the BGL with diet and exercise. In Sept, I started to react (miled, prolonged itching in face on arms or hands) to carbs and a few other foods (kidney beans, wild rice, white potatoes, ritz crackers, yogurt, vinegar) and meds (statins, cardura, miralax, colace, losartan, nitroglycerin .02%). That has me a avoiding anything with these products in them. That means I have a hard time with needed meds and I have very few foods I can eat. I have lost 55 lbs in those 6 month and need to find a way to eat enough carbs to level off my weight... Can discontinuation of or taking Tradjenta cause people with a history of food (cinnamon, nectarines, cayenne, wheat bread [drowsiness]) and chemical allergies/intolerances ( lexapro , neurontin , biaxin , penicillin) to develop a slew of other allergies that fast--all in September? Oh and allergist cannot detect most of the food intolerances.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013