Diabetic, stomach fullness, bloating, peripheral neuropathy, ankles swollen, blood sugar not subsiding. Suggestions?

Hello. I am a type II diabetic. My back has been hurting pretty bad for about a week,my stomach feel so full and bloated. I have PERIPHEAL neuropathies also, and take a water pill , but my ankles are very swollen, and my legs also feel swollen and tight. Any ideas? Does it sound like they are tied in together?Also, my blood sugar is not coming down with my medicine. It has been staying in the 220-280 range! I take glipizide and metformin .
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012